Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
87fox

Music Game #2.

Ok; here is how it goes. One person names a band/artist/act. Eg:

The Smiths

Then, the next person replies with whether they think they are a)Bad b)OK c)Good, and then if they wish they can add a comment about them. This way we can share opinions about bands or acts etc. Eg:

OK

I love their songs but Morrissey is a twat

Then you name the next act/band/artist for the next person to respnd to. Eg:

The Darkness

OK?

So here we go, I'll start off with:

Coldplay

Guest Guest

Good

I really like Coldplay but I can't stand Chris Martin he's so stuck up his own arse.

Ocean Colour Scene?

around a long time and still puting out some good stuff cool frontman to

Eyes Adrift (ex nirvana base player) www.eyesadrift.com i think you can listen to a few songs on there for free the song slow race is pretty cool so check it out! :D

Overated.

Blink 182

Excellent

Too readily dismissed as your general american rock crap.... love em

Charlatens?

Good Man - Blink rock!

Charlatans - OK - aint heard them much but saw Tim Burgess live and he's a hillbilly lol.

Feeder?

Great band.

Really really really good when i saw them in Hyde Park last month.

The Darkness?

PS Ashov how are feeder a one hit wonder? buck rogers, seven days in the sun, just a day,come back around etc...

Shit like all the other The bands that suck and sound the same.

I'm having trouble to come up with bands you people will listen to so desperation means going back 10 years.

Blur

Petrescu, you have just gone way way way down in my estimations. The Charlatans are a fantastic band, one of my favourites. You young 'uns have been dealt a cruel hand in terms of music. To say that bands beginning with "The" are shit is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Have a word with yourself mate. Do you like The The? Thought not.

Guest Daniel

Im with Petrescu, they are all shit.

The only band i like that beings with 'The' is...... The Streets, because there quality.

Archived