Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mad biker

Connolly

well done micky , im sure some of the pessamistic "posters" on here will now be eating a huge slice of humble pie !!!!!! you know who u r

Wow i am so chuffed at today. Well done MA & DB! And sorry for doubting you Mad Biker. Connolly - squad number?

Id say number 11 for Connolly and 3 for Keown !(Only a Guess)

well, we have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 free....

Canero 2?, Makin? 3?, Heath 4?, Keown 5?, Williams 6?

9 will be Dublin or Connolly I think.

I doubt no.6 will be given to a midfileder again - because it isnt really a traditionly attacking number is it? plus it wouldnt look any good on any midfileder apart from Muzzy. I say Williams no.7

Might we possibly have one poster on here who will actually congratulate MA and DB on this signing, and on their efforts throughout the summer in actually putting a squad together that will challenge for the title ???

Thought not

Congratulations :huh:

I wonder if Tony Cottee had anything to do with Connolly coming to us? I think he is now a coach at West Ham so I can't believe Connolly would not have spoken to him and although there have been big changes here since Tony left I can't believe he would not have given us the thumbs up, if so something else to thank Tony Cottee for.

Tony Cottee; what a guy :)

I thought Cottee just did media work for Sky Sports? Although he probably spends alot of time around West Ham.

he was coaching at Orient last season I believe too.

Love how the official site can't spell his name right.  Don't know why but for some reason it really irritates me that they keep spelling it wrong.

Oh, MB, are the pictures of the biker on your avatar you?

Yep, that`s me !

Archived