Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Goals on Sunday

Anyone tuning in to "Goals on Sunday" this morning?

The Powerade players of the month were an absolute joke. Eddie Lewis of Leeds in third, from Kamara's ex -Club. Michael Tonge of Sheffield United, again, of an ex-club of Kamara's and Dennis Wise winning it, who was a guest of the show last week.

What a crock of shite.

No mention of the likes of Ben May whos been free-scoring for Millwall or Jobi Mcanuff etc.

This shows really gone down in my estimation.

Kamara is a t**t!!! everything he says is total rubbish!!!

Jankers should sort him out next time he seems him at a petrol station in Wakefield where he lives!!!!

i see that rob kelly didn't get manager of the month either, surely he deserved it after the great turnaround at the club. does kelly qualify to be considered for the award? kamara doesn't like leicester anyway, i've been saying it for 3 years or so as he takes so much delight in us conceding a goal on soccer saturday.

Anyone tuning in to "Goals on Sunday" this morning?

The Powerade players of the month were an absolute joke. Eddie Lewis of Leeds in third, from Kamara's ex -Club. Michael Tonge of Sheffield United, again, of an ex-club of Kamara's and Dennis Wise winning it, who was a guest of the show last week.

What a crock of shite.

No mention of the likes of Ben May whos been free-scoring for Millwall or Jobi Mcanuff etc.

This shows really gone down in my estimation.

i suprised the show was high enough up to go down in you estimation in the first place! :o;)

Kamara was commentating on the Sheff Utd v Crewe game.

Could he get any further up Warnocks arse. Total ****.

He made a total hash of his rant inferring Akinbiyi should have gone down, instead of carrying on. Needless to say I had a rant of my own after enduring 80 odd minutes of his inane drivel, and arselicking. :mad:

Archived