Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
A fox for life

LCFC world

is it worth buying?

Hi all, I've been a city fan all me life n hope i you go easy on the newbie :D

World is only really worth getting if you cant get to the games really. The highlights are just the goals and one or two near misses. Theres no commentary however. The video interviews are alright, though the OS tends to have an article on the interview anyway that you can access normally. The wicked thing about world though is the Video archive going back about 5 or so seasons. nice to see that Nalis goal over and over again!

Hope this helps!

Hi all, I've been a city fan all me life n hope i u go easy on the newbie :D

World is only really worth getting if you cant get to the games really. The highlights are just the goals and one or two near misses. Theres no commentary however. The video interviews are alright, though the OS tends to have an article on the interview anyway that you can access normally. The wicked thing about world though is the Video archive going back about 5 or so seasons. nice to see that Nalis goal over and over again!

Hope this helps!

:welcome:

Hi all, I've been a city fan all me life n hope i you go easy on the newbie :D

Hope this helps!

Plus radio commentary - I live outside the county and can't get Radio Leicester so being able to hear the games makes it well worthwhile for me.

is it worth buying?

Yes, I would agree with the all the above (at time of writing anyway), the resolution on the vids could be a bit better, and you have to wait over 24 hrs to see the highlights, plus side is that you can view them as and when, cheers!

I would say it is worth buying If you can't listen to the matches through the radio and if you can't see the goals, else I feel its not worth it. As I live in Leicester and listen or attend the matches and see the goals I wouldn't have World but I get it free with NTL anyway. :P

I would say it is worth buying If you can't listen to the matches through the radio and if you can't see the goals, else I feel its not worth it. As I live in Leicester and listen or attend the matches and see the goals I wouldn't have World but I get it free with NTL anyway. :P

Lucky get! :angry::D:P

Plus radio commentary - I live outside the county and can't get Radio Leicester so being able to hear the games makes it well worthwhile for me.

I listen to the opposition, no Barber. One of the attractions of LCFC World. :D:D;):thumbup:

Archived