Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

Tupac

Best Rapper of all time?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Best Rapper of all time?

• yes
    • Not sure
    • He was/is a shit rapper

Guest Daniel

He is, and always will be the greatest rapper to live.

The only person who came close is Biggie Smalls.

50 Cent and all the new stuff dont come near him.

Youre poll is hard to answer , wheres the basic no ? I dont think he was the best but he wasnt shit either !

29763[/snapback]

I think the not-sure could be the basic no, sorry if it is hard to understand.

Youre poll is hard to answer , wheres the basic no ? I dont think he was the best but he wasnt shit either !

29763[/snapback]

I think the not-sure could be the basic no, sorry if it is hard to understand.

29874[/snapback]

But IMO no hes not

i dont want to sound harsh, but if the poor bloke was still alive you wouldnt even be having this discussion

32075[/snapback]

Unfortunetly he is though :( So people do talk about wether he was the best or not .....

i dont want to sound harsh, but if the poor bloke was still alive you wouldnt even be having this discussion

32075[/snapback]

Some ppl believe he is still alive. Thats why they say is he or was he the best rapper of all time.

I think hes alive mate, ive always believed it.

Theres alot of reasons for both arguments.

32373[/snapback]

yeh, but people beleived that he would return septemeber last year but never did, cos of the "7 day theory" now i am begining to believe he might be dead. Or relaxing in a mystery island raking in the money lol.

Guest Daniel

Raking in the money?

How would he be doing that then?

I believe he's out there in a small island, enjoying life now, spending what he earnt when he was around.

The media ruined him, made him want to die.

Raking in the money?

How would he be doing that then?

I believe he's out there in a small island, enjoying life now, spending what he earnt when he was around.

The media ruined him, made him want to die.

32378[/snapback]

His record company death row records. All the albums he released after his death where did that money go? I would like to see him return one day soon.

Silly conspiracy theories. :P

The money went to business men who work for the record industry. There are lots of artists that have had big post humous careers- Nirvana, Joy Division, Nick Drake, Jeff Buckley all have some sort of Death cult surrounding them. As does Tupac.

Archived