Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Best Leicester Win?

Sheffield Utd. The result, the goals, the revenge from the start of the season and most importantly the way we played and the entertainment of the match.

I agree but it was another false dawn in hindsight and useless for us. But at the time I was over the moon and proceeded in drinking nearly 20 pints. QPR was also a fantastic win and the feel good factor lasted for more than most wins (the Wolves win a few days later might have had something to do with that aswell though).

Although the result was pretty insignificant I did enjoy the Cov win with DeVries scoring either side of half time.

.........but for me the best City win this season would be the 3-2 win against Hull City, for Hull to equalise twice and us still to go on and win the game was brilliant, I stand to be corrected but I doubt we've done that in over 5 years :dunno:

Although the result was pretty insignificant I did enjoy the Cov win with DeVries scoring either side of half time.

.........but for me the best City win this season would be the 3-2 win against Hull City, for Hull to equalise twice and us still to go on and win the game was brilliant, I stand to be corrected but I doubt we've done that in over 5 years :dunno:

I can't recall any, QPR away was quite similar although we actually went behind at first then equalised, then went ahead, then they equalised and then we got the winner.

What has impressed me is the belief in the team when we concede a goal, the amount of times we have either gone ahead and the opposition have equalised and then we've got the winner recently has been remarkable considering past seasons when we've been exactly the opposite.

I can't recall any, QPR away was quite similar although we actually went behind at first then equalised, then went ahead, then they equalised and then we got the winner.

What has impressed me is the belief in the team when we concede a goal, the amount of times we have either gone ahead and the opposition have equalised and then we've got the winner recently has been remarkable considering past seasons when we've been exactly the opposite.

........and thats the type of football that gets you promoted, so roll on next season!!!

Although I better not get carried away :blush:

Archived