Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Best Leicester Win?

The Best Leicester Win has got to be v spurs , wolves (h) or shef utd (h)

whats your best leicester win this season?

I would say QPR away 3-2, it was the start of the turn around. We went 1-0 down and even conceded late on to make it 2-2. That prolific man Hughes bagged straight after to score one of the most important goals this season IMO.

Errrmm.. well, if you think about the cercumstance, I would say that the Sheffield United and Spurs wins effectively kept Craig Levein in a job, they didnt help morale obviously and we didnt play better afterwards, and it has been said a few times on here, they didnt help us in the long run as when Craig was with us we did very badly, and when Rob has taken over it has been great..

I think the best win would have to be the QPR 3-2 win away or the Brighton 2-1 win away. I would say QPR as it was Rob's first league game in charge, and would really help us if we won that, in the league and for morale, and would also be a brilliant start to a new era. On the night we played well, scored 3 and shown brilliant character to go and win the match in the last few minutes.

However, I think the Brighton win was very significant as we were on the back of 2 wins, and I think the win both confirmed Rob Kelly staying with us and also confirmed that the previous 2 wins was not a fluke, luck and shown they were proper wins. It also meant we had won 3 times on the bounce, something we hadnt done for almost 3 years.

So its Brighton or QPR for me :)

Spurs was a special day, QPR was so important but I'd have to pick 4-2 against Sheffield United because it was the only time this season that the City team has played a full game in a really exciting way and in the manner I'd like to see them play in the future. I was in the Kop that day and wasn't the only one who seemed to enjoy it.

In terms of entertainment and satisfaction i'm guessing most people would say Sheff Yoo but I'd probably say QPR, that win gave us the belief to kick on and look how well we've been doing since then.

Each of those games were special in their own way, but, if I have to choose my favourite (from those three) I would have to say the Wolves game.

As many above have stated, the away win at QPR was the start of the turnaround and the home win against Wolves went on to show that it wasn't just a fluke and that things were genuinely looking up. It was also the first time in a long while that there was any kind of atmosphere at the Walkers. Ince's mis-kick was icing on the cake.

:)

in terms of attacking performance, the stoke game at home right at start of season was brilliant, connolly's hat trick was first rate and we looked pretty awesome in attack.

Other than that i'd have to say Spurs game like someone pointed out above, league higher, 4th in prem, 2-0 up and we were in poor form. The glories of the cup ;)

Luton away i think,great atmosphere,city fans sold out and 2 score at the end infront of us was great,good performance 2. or maybe totenham or sheff utd!

Archived