Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wonderboy

Away day experiences

No end of stories.

Pissing up community centres, buy ice buns five a time, bus-line driving through London, pork pies at Rotherham and its horseshite, vegtable nicking, bird shit at Sheff Wed and eating Noddy Cake, all sorts of stuff.

Melting Coats, Train Strikes in Gay Communties, I could go on.

Its about what going to see City away is all about.

I've been 48 :yahoo:

If I lived in Leicester I'd would've been plenty more. When I get my car Im aiming to go nearly every away game :thumbup:

hi muz,im from ipswich and i go 2 every home game by train and im 16,ive counted my away games over the last 3 years and ive been to 52!! not bad to be fair! i also aim 2 drive to eveyr away game when im 17!

My worst Away game experiance was at Wolves probably about 6 season ago. (Evening Match)

Got the train there and after the match (we won 3-2...iwan iwan) walked out the ground singing with all the away fans and me and my mates stopped singing and was surrounded by Wolves fans, all the city fans went via Bus or Car..we got to the train station after alot of abuse and escaping getting battered, there was no return to leicester!

After alot of arguing and begging they finally put us on a train to Coventry where we had to get a cab back which the station paid for.

Finally got home about 4am.

The morale of the story>?

Make sure if you get a train there...theres one coming back!

Archived