Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
laura1108

looking gary lineker

Hi, I'm quite new at this, i just want to know if anyone can help me. It's my little brother's 18th birthday in May and his favourite ex leicester player is gary linekar and i wondered where i could find a framed picture of him playing. I'm willing to pay up to £70 for it depending on the quality and condition.

If anyone can help me with any info please email me to [email protected]

thanks

Hi, I'm quite new at this, i just want to know if anyone can help me. It's my little brother's 18th birthday in May and his favourite ex leicester player is gary linekar and i wondered where i could find a framed picture of him playing. I'm willing to pay up to £70 for it depending on the quality and condition.

thanks

try ebay or email the club shop

thanks

You could probably get a signed one for that price!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gary-Lineker-signed-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Archived