davieG Posted 27 October 2004 Posted 27 October 2004 The former Baggies boss has stated he is on 'garden leave' with The Hawthorns club and is unable to discuss job opportunities with other clubs until his situation is resolved. "I'm not available for any job. I'm on garden leave. That's the situation that I'm in." Full Transcript
Scow Posted 27 October 2004 Posted 27 October 2004 I said this on another thread, but I called it 'Guarding Leave'. As for the WBA job, Bobby Robson has been approached. I'm sure he'll get appointed. Back in the Premiership, and with a club he used to play for.
davieG Posted 27 October 2004 Author Posted 27 October 2004 I said this on another thread, but I called it 'Guarding Leave'. As for the WBA job, Bobby Robson has been approached. I'm sure he'll get appointed. Back in the Premiership, and with a club he used to play for. 30076[/snapback] Oops I looked but did not see but as it was GUARDING Leave, I presume I'm forgiven Apparently the same applies to Bobby Robson, i.e. he's not agreed a severance package with Newcastle so is not eligible for any jobs untill that is sorted according to the LMA
Oli Posted 27 October 2004 Posted 27 October 2004 When will it be likely for Megson to be available? Hopefully soon.
dpjfox Posted 27 October 2004 Posted 27 October 2004 The former Baggies boss has stated he is on 'garden leave' with The Hawthorns club and is unable to discuss job opportunities with other clubs until his situation is resolved. "I'm not available for any job. I'm on garden leave. That's the situation that I'm in." Full Transcript 30073[/snapback]
Buzzell Posted 27 October 2004 Posted 27 October 2004 Megson would be ideal for this job. I dont no what WBA are doing to the guy but there abit stupid for telling him he's not in charge of the team anymore. I hope we get him, it looks possible anyway because if Bobby Robson has been approached by WBA I would think they would want him in then Megson. Megson for us
Ric Flair Posted 28 October 2004 Posted 28 October 2004 If Levein doesn't take the job, then Megson is second choice and we will no doubt keep Bassett in charge until Megson becomes available. To be honest out of all the managers we've seriously been linked with Levein and Megson are probably the best, well done to the board for once.
Anish Posted 28 October 2004 Posted 28 October 2004 If Levein doesn't take the job, then Megson is second choice and we will no doubt keep Bassett in charge until Megson becomes available. To be honest out of all the managers we've seriously been linked with Levein and Megson are probably the best, well done to the board for once. 30350[/snapback] The board have done nothing yet...only say well done once one of them 2 have been appointed manager! Knowing our luck we'll get somebody crap in!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.