Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Palace

I was in Zanzibar last night when the song "Alice" came on and for some reason instead of singing Alice who the **** is Alice, i found myself singing Palace who the **** are Palace.

I don't know if anyone will like this or not, i was just thinking we might be able to get it started on Friday!

If not then i'll get my coat, i just thought i'd share this with you lovely people. :D

I was in Zanzibar last night when the song "Alice" came on and for some reason instead of singing Alice who the **** is Alice, i found myself singing Palace who the **** are Palace.

I don't know if anyone will like this or not, i was just thinking we might be able to get it started on Friday!

If not then i'll get my coat, i just thought i'd share this with you lovely people. :D

Good idea but you'll be lucky with our support! :mad:

what would it be?

for 24 years we've been playing next door to palace

palace?

who the fock are palace?

(would almost work with forest... especially palying next door to...)

i'd join in.. as it's friday night I might be intoxicated enough to start it

Sounds good, apart from the fact you were in Zanzibar - im suprised you admitted that! :eek:

when i visited my mate at demontfort and went out for night in zanzibar i thought it was pretty good!

Yeah thanks Holly, Zanzibar is good, IN MY OPINION.

People seem to judge it because it used to have its fair share of problems, yes it still has its problems now, but it isn't as bad as it used to be.

haha sorry this is completely off topic, I was typing something but then I can't remember what it was... the boat race is on, they showed the Coxon and all you could hear (at 4:38 pm) was "LETS **** ATTACK THIS BOAT NOW BOYS"

hehe.

Archived