Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Palace game

That's it then, in the bar at the ground an hour before, I love night games! :D

COME ON LEICESTER!!!!

Yer me too! You spend the whole day looking forward to it and thinking about, and before you know it you feel great standing up in the Kop chanting you heart out for the team! Brilliant!!

... And also all my mates who havnt seen the 'new' Leicester under Kelly will now get to watch the brilliance!!

Whereas my boss is a tight awkward bar stool who won't let me have the night off work so i'll have to watch it on Sky at home

Hey Syko be thankful for little things. I wount be able to watch it at all. :angry:

And dont forget work pays for your next home/away trip and at times you just cant make it. Is your boss a closet Palace supporter? :whistle:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES :thumbup:

MadMick

Hey Syko be thankful for little things. I wount be able to watch it at all. :angry:

And dont forget work pays for your next home/away trip and at times you just cant make it. Is your boss a closet Palace supporter? :whistle:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES :thumbup:

MadMick

Can't you get someone to record it and send you a dvd or tape? :huh::unsure::whistle::ph34r:

Archived