Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

Trade - Home Shirts 2003/05

Does anybody have a size S home shirt from 03/04 - 04/05 that they'd either trade for a home (long sleeved) medium from the same year or let me have for a fiver?

My shirts in perfect condition, long sleeves, no name/number on the back. Just fancy a size S rather than being swamped in this one, if anyone fancies swapping let me know.

Thanks

You can have mine but it's got 6 Izzet on the back, I would be happy to have yours. Let me know,

Can you change your sig please? I created that sig for myself and you just nicked it without even asking. Get your own.

Can you change your sig please? I created that sig for myself and you just nicked it without even asking. Get your own.

Aah! a polite start, a fair question and a harsh ending.

You are right though Anish he could've at least he asked you at first.

You can have mine but it's got 6 Izzet on the back, I would be happy to have yours. Let me know,

Yeah I'm keen, was a big Izzet fan. I'm not going to the game on Friday actually but any other home game this season or Cov away if you're going I could swap?

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Alittle imature dont you think.

Try going back to school, or look in a dictionary now and again. I think you'll find that there is no such word as 'alittle' or even 'imature'.

I take it you've never heard of design rights or intellectual property? :rolleyes:

I'm very sorry but how was Anish being immature?

If any of you had took the time out to make a sig for yourself of that quality and then you see someone else on the forum using it,without the creator giving permission for them to use it wouldn't you be a bit miffed??

Archived