Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Look what I got a day early...

GTA.jpg

I haven't played it yet, as I've only just got back, but I'm a tad chuffed.

Especially as P&P from Gamplay cost me 99p (I could have got free, but yunno, I wanted it).

They didn't even send me an e-mail to say they'd dispatched it.

Anyway, I have a day of fun filld happenings ahead of me.

I don't think I'll be going to my 4-6pm lectures today...

Hows it going Ricey aint really see you post much lately! Well that s probly down to me not going on this forum much!

30372[/snapback]

I've been at my girlfriends since Friday and I started college in September so I'm not on as much recently.

Things are going really well though, thanks for asking :)

Oh, it's fun fun fun in the sun sun sun!

If you have a knife, and target some one, you can sneak up behind them, and when he raises his arm you press circle and CJ goes up behind them and slashes their throat.

I've ben doing it to old ladies on the street, HA!!

You can do it with any melee weapon, but I only dicovered it when I had the knife.

I've been Gyming it up, and doing a bit of the ol' cycling as well, which is always fun, plus buying me an Eye Patch and tatoos so I look like a Pirate, ha.

It'sa ****' A game, especially when you haven't read anything about what's gonna be in it beforehand.

Worth the £30.98 I paid for it :)

Archived