Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Guess the game

Right, was digging around in my bookcase last night and found an old LCFC program. See who can guess what game it is from some quotes out of it.

In the Managers Chair with MON

MON on the previous game

I was reading that kevin Keegan, the former Newcastle manager, took a day off to get over a bad result, Isn't he the lucky one? Me, I'm still struggling to get this one out of my system four days later...

Mon on the current game

This will be an extremely difficult tie for us, particularly when you remember that our *****(opposition)*** visitors won both league games between the clubs last season

LCFC line up

Keller

Grayson

Lewis

Hill

Prior

The peoples mullet

Izzett

Taylor

Parker

Claridge

Heskey

Right, was digging around in my bookcase last night and found an old LCFC program. See who can guess what game it is from some quotes out of it.

MON on the previous game

Mon on the current game

LCFC line up

Keller

Grayson

Lewis

Hill

Prior

The peoples mullet

Izzett

Taylor

Parker

Claridge

Heskey

Forest 1996 !

MON on the previous game

Mon on the current game

LCFC line up

Keller

Grayson

Lewis

Hill

Prior

The peoples mullet

Izzett

Taylor

Parker

Claridge

Heskey

:unsure: I think we need another clue perhaps the score of the previous match :thumbup:

Southend - FA Cup 3rd Round, 15th January 1997. We won 2-0. I think Claridge and Marshall were the scorers.

The previous game had seen us get stuffed 3-0 at Leeds. And yes, it WAS as grim as MON said it was!

Southend - FA Cup 3rd Round, 15th January 1997. We won 2-0. I think Claridge and Marshall were the scorers.

The previous game had seen us get stuffed 3-0 at Leeds. And yes, it WAS as grim as MON said it was!

correct :thumbup:

Archived