Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

lennon

when lennon was a candidate for the leicester job he said he would love to return but wants to win the league with celtic. now they have the spl wrapped up does anyone think he could be a possible summer target? either as a player or part of the coaching staff

when lennon was a candidate for the leicester job he said he would love to return but wants to win the league with celtic. now they have the spl wrapped up does anyone think he could be a possible summer target? either as a player or part of the coaching staff

An idea replacement for Joey :thumbup:

Think he would be good but would he cope with all the games? If he came back how would he deal with not being a captain and i think you'd have to have him as some sort of coaching capacity

Think he would be good but would he cope with all the games? If he came back how would he deal with not being a captain and i think you'd have to have him as some sort of coaching capacity

He'd be great in a player/coach role. He could provide good back up for Weso and hopefully work with him. A younger player in a similar role would be competing with Weso, but a player like Lennon might take him under his wing.

Still doubt he'd come though. :ph34r:

I can't see him returning purely on a playing basis. He'll probably spend a further season up at Celtic, or possibly even beyond that. With the position he plays in front of the back 4, not much running is required. Think of a certain Billy McKinlay. Played in the Premiership with us at the age of 35, and was one of our better players that season.

i dont think lennie is the type that would mean he would sulk at not being skipper, afteral he wasn't skipper here before or when he 1st went to celtic.

ideal replacement for joey, would bring invaluable experience to the squad, would no doubt bring wesoloski on massively.

"SPL wrapped up" = Champions League football next year.

In order of likelihood, I'd say next season he'll be on a one-year deal at:

Celtic, or

A Prem club with MON, or

A Prem club without MON, or

LCFC.

You never know, though.

He'd be great in a player/coach role. He could provide good back up for Weso and hopefully work with him. A younger player in a similar role would be competing with Weso, but a player like Lennon might take him under his wing.

Still doubt he'd come though. :ph34r:

I think he'd be a great role model for Weso on the pitch but not sure about off it though.

Archived