Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

football today...

Twas a good laugh! :D Only 10 showed up but we had a good time.

Some good goals as well as a lovely Frank styleee og from my good self! :thumbup:

Some cracking saves from Flower too, as well as some from Tom when he went in goal!

hehe cheers cobbo, i thought it was a great day really, match was good in my view better than being stuck up home with nowt to do :)

and i thought penos were good too oh the pressure :thumbup:

my man of match was either cobbo or tom, tom coz of his finishing and saves in goal and cobbo because of his bossing of the midefild and some good saves too ;)

good game too there crouch.. i mean benji scored a fair few didnt you? and nice to meet u cat burger didnt realise it was you till half the game had gone!

hehe cheers cobbo, i thought it was a great day really, match was good in my view better than being stuck up home with nowt to do :) 

and i thought penos were good too oh the pressure :thumbup:

my man of match was either cobbo or tom, tom coz of his finishing and saves in goal and cobbo because of his bossing of the midefild and some good saves too ;)

good game too there crouch.. i mean benji scored a fair few didnt you? and nice to meet u cat burger didnt realise it was you till half the game had gone!

30610[/snapback]

:) Am I that unoticeable? probably because I'm lazy and don't appear to be having an effect on the game until bang.(hit a tree) :)

Nice to meet you too Andy. And rest.

It was a good game, shame I couldn't stay for longer as I had work. :(

We'll have to arrange another soon. :)

Have to agree with Tom, I thought Teeno was excellent. But I thought Tom shaded it. ;)

Well done Cat Burger, nice to meet you, good game. :thumbup:

in the end there was 10 of us..

some quality football was on show with some clinical finishing..*(from me 12 goals) :D* - (cat burger edit)

also the penalty shootout was class!!

my man of the match... Teeno ;)

30543[/snapback]

Cheers mate.

I didn't think anyone had a poor game to be honest, I did me best to get stuck in.

Had a really good day and lads don't forget the 9 out of 9 :)

some quality football was on show with some clinical finishing..*(from me 12 goals) :D* - (cat burger edit)

30543[/snapback]

Cheers mate.

I didn't think anyone had a poor game to be honest, I did me best to get stuck in.

30729[/snapback]

:angry:

you were so lucky ;)

Shurrup Cobbo ;)

You still in a hump over my superb penalty taking and crunching tackle's on ya :thumbup:

30731[/snapback]

Ha!

Did you like my crunching tackles too?

Just running towards your mate made him pass the ball all the way back to your keeper lol:D

Nah, good game pal ;) Although my penalties were mainly cracking ;) whammo!

Shurrup Cobbo ;)

You still in a hump over my superb penalty taking and crunching tackle's on ya :thumbup:

30731[/snapback]

They were crunching fouls Teeno. Just ask Scowy, put him out of the game just about.

30748[/snapback]

I almost put myself out the game due to my alarming lack of fitness. ;)

By the way, I got the ball in that challenge, everyone agreed except for a few. :P

I almost put myself out the game due to my alarming lack of fitness.  ;)

By the way, I got the ball in that challenge, everyone agreed except for a few.  :P

30750[/snapback]

The massive mark down my leg suggest otherwise.

By the way, I got the ball in that challenge, everyone agreed except for a few.  :P

30750[/snapback]

30769[/snapback]

Twas a cracking tackle that one, you even said so yourself at the time ;) You can get a bit of the man, it's all fair and actually a better tackle! :D

I was a bit annoyed with a few of my tackles.....all blooming bobbling to you lot and one actually hitting off someone's leg into the corner :angry::(

:P

30750[/snapback]

30769[/snapback]

Yeah yeah, you weren't moaning at the time. ;)

30543[/snapback]

Cheers mate.

30729[/snapback]

yeah teeno had i been in goal for yours i would have saved at least 3 :w00t:

We still lost 4-1 on penalty shootouts Teeno! you obviously used the rest of the teams luck up  :w00t:

And as for you Tom (Di Canio) less of the 'special' chipped penalties next time!  <_<

:) Slam them like I did!!

30927[/snapback]

:P will do next time!!

mind u i used up all my slamming action from the 13 goals on the pitch :P

Counting...saddo......I got 4 ;)

30940[/snapback]

:P i actually lost count and teeno worked it out how many i got :w00t:

should arrange something for Xmas time maybe at the mountsorrel place or an astro centre closer to town get loads to come

Archived