Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Logan signs new contract

I still don't understand this fascination with removing both our main goalkeepers.

Neither of them has made a serious blunder that has cost us a game.

Henderson has done well since replacing Rab, and until then Rab had been playing well - he didn't cost us any points while he was in goal under Kelly.

They won't be going anywhere, so get over it already.

I still don't understand this fascination with removing both our main goalkeepers.

Neither of them has made a serious blunder that has cost us a game.

Henderson has done well since replacing Rab, and until then Rab had been playing well - he didn't cost us any points while he was in goal under Kelly.

They won't be going anywhere, so get over it already.

Agreed. :thumbup: Still can't be bad having some pressure on the from a younger player, neither of them are exactly spring chickens.

Well done Conrad. I'd like to see him loaned out again at the beginning of next season to either a League one or League Two club if possible. Hopefully he impressed a few clubs during his time with Boston United and somebody will want to loan him off us.

Archived