Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DaveyJ

Wigan next season.

Guest seanfox778

yes i think so, they say the second season is the hardest to stay up bearing in mind you

survive the first obviously if anyone gets what i mean :blink:

I can't see them going down but I can see them finishing lower than this season.

I think it will be all the teams that come up to go down - unless they really strengthen, the Championship has been one of the poorest standards in my opinion in many years (maybe with the exception of Reading) and if they keep the same squads based on this seasons form you can see three Sunderlands up there!

I think it will be all the teams that come up to go down - unless they really strengthen, the Championship has been one of the poorest standards in my opinion in many years (maybe with the exception of Reading) and if they keep the same squads based on this seasons form you can see three Sunderlands up there!

Yeah both Reading and Sheff Utd nead some serious strengthening if their gona survive. I don't know too much about Reading, but given some money I think Utd have got a fairly good base of players to build a team around, all who've been there a few seasons working towards promotion. Having said that they didn't look too good against Leeds, Jagielka went missing; but Webber is very impressive!

Yeah both Reading and Sheff Utd nead some serious strengthening if their gona survive. I don't know too much about Reading, but given some money I think Utd have got a fairly good base of players to build a team around, all who've been there a few seasons working towards promotion. Having said that they didn't look too good against Leeds, Jagielka went missing; but Webber is very impressive!

Yes he is impressive but only in the championship, he hasn't played in the premiership and who's to say he'll be good in the prem?

Look at Akinbiyi, what a good championship player he is! but what a god damn awful premiership player he was/is.

Archived