Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Kelly - Not Planning Major Changes

So whose going to back Kelly's management by buying a Season Ticket?

There is no doubt that plans for the summer will initially be based on the number of ST's bought by the time the 5% discount runs out on May 15th, as this will give a good indication of likely % fall/stay same/growth of crowds next season

Well me and my mates are buying 5 between us but we're not renewing as have been at uni in previous years so we all had to give up our STs. However we're waiting til after the renewal deadline as we want to try and sit together (preferably on the Kop).

I'm renewing hopefully before May 15th to save a bit of cash.

Does anyone know if you recive any further price reductions for having a ST for just 1 previous season?

Well me and my mates are buying 5 between us but we're not renewing as have been at uni in previous years so we all had to give up our STs. However we're waiting til after the renewal deadline as we want to try and sit together (preferably on the Kop).

What you can do is renew now and get the discount and when your mates get theirs you can just all go down and request to move your seats to sit together. I did it last season cos a mate wanted to sit with us so we moved to where there were 3 seats available.

I'm renewing hopefully before May 15th to save a bit of cash.

Does anyone know if you recive any further price reductions for having a ST for just 1 previous season?

The only discount is the early bird discount.

The cheaper ST price only applies to people who have had a ST since the WS opened.

What you can do is renew now and get the discount and when your mates get theirs you can just all go down and request to move your seats to sit together. I did it last season cos a mate wanted to sit with us so we moved to where there were 3 seats available.

Ah OK good call mate cheers! :thumbup: Are you in the Kop next year? I'm gonna see if I can persuade Stevo to get a season ticket next year!

Ah OK good call mate cheers! :thumbup: Are you in the Kop next year? I'm gonna see if I can persuade Stevo to get a season ticket next year!

Yep, will be taking up my position in front of the TV gantry for another season.

You'll do well to persuade Stevo, we've been on at him for ages & the tight-fisted get doesn't seem willing to put those short arms into his deep pockets for the good of his beloved.

Yep, will be taking up my position in front of the TV gantry for another season.

You'll do well to persuade Stevo, we've been on at him for ages & the tight-fisted get doesn't seem willing to put those short arms into his deep pockets for the good of his beloved.

I'll sort him I'm confident. If he hadn't blown so much on his ruddy golf membership he'll be laughing.

You what????? :mad:

You really are just a mouth piece for Tim Davies and the rest of the clowns within the administration aren't you? What a pathetic question, you/they really don't have a clue if you are putting on the guilt trip to supporters.

Other than the blind loyalty of the support; in this day and age when there is so much more to spend your money and get value in return, what good reason should someone part with their cash for a season ticket? To save Tim Davies's arse? Perhaps if the Club was run with the fans in mind instead of veiwing them as cash machines then they'd get more loyalty from the good folk of Leicester and beyond.

"We're in it together" - actually we've screwed it up and now we need you as part of the 'team' to keep us in the life we are acustomed to.

They keep ripping the fans off and you keep supporting them, what a fan friendly organisation you are :thumbup:

<_<

Just be thankful you aren't being asked to pay the £460 or whatever it is that Sheepshanks wants. Now that's being ripped off.

There is no doubt that plans for the summer will initially be based on the number of ST's bought by the time the 5% discount runs out on May 15th, as this will give a good indication of likely % fall/stay same/growth of crowds next season

More than likely not, im not getting myself into debt again. Im such a bad fan :huh:

Archived