Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Digital Cameras

u can get a decent 4million pixel camera for just £200, pocket sized too!!

or if ur a pro, u can get a 14million pixel canon EOS 1D for about £6000  :huh:

31098[/snapback]

The best ones £300 and below ;)

31100[/snapback]

aye but u cant blow the pictures up to a massive size with the cheaper ones..

..but then again u prob wont need to

Digital cameras needn't be expensive. I got mine for just over £100 (it was about 6 months ago now) - 2 million megapixels, 3x optical zoom. To be honest you don't need more than 2 million megapixels (the resolution can go up to 1600x1200), which is still bigger than the monitor screen. Go to ebuyer.com and they have some good deals there.

Blimey petrescu have you won the lottery :huh:

first a camera phone now this, treating yaself eh? :P

31185[/snapback]

No i dont want a camera phone anymore, no point in spending £250 on a camera phone when i can get a top quality camera for the same price :)

Digital cameras needn't be expensive. I got mine for just over £100 (it was about 6 months ago now) - 2 million megapixels, 3x optical zoom. To be honest you don't need more than 2 million megapixels (the resolution can go up to 1600x1200), which is still bigger than the monitor screen. Go to ebuyer.com and they have some good deals there.

31191[/snapback]

aye but i like to have proper bo sharpness photographs.. 2 million pixels aint enuf for me :w00t:

I've got a Fuji camera, and it's great. It isn't pocket size, unfortunately, but the picture quality is great.

I don't think it's available anymore, but I would certainly buy another Fuji camera.

Archived