Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

My weekend

Saturday - Nuneaton Borough v Hinckley Utd...C'Mon Boro' - I think...Not 100% sure yet

Monday - Nuneaton Borough v Stalybridge Celtic, Droylsden or Harrogate Town. (I dunno :unsure:) in a Playoff semi final - Again not 100% sure.

Home Win, Home Win Please.

...And an Away win in your second game.

Saturday - Northampton v Chester

Sunday - Southampton v Leicester

Home win, away win please.

It's amazing how far apart the 2 halves of Ampton have drifted

Personally I think the FA should force them to merge and become Ampton United

Saturday - Nuneaton Borough v Hinckley Utd...C'Mon Boro' - I think...Not 100% sure yet

Monday - Nuneaton Borough v Stalybridge Celtic, Droylsden or Harrogate Town. (I dunno :unsure:) in a Playoff semi final - Again not 100% sure.

WOOHOO! 2-0

BRING ON THE PLAYOFFS!

:laugh: GENIUS!!!

i think you should start some sort of campaign Deathside!!

maybe a protest march between the two!!

:laugh: GENIUS!!!

i think you should start some sort of campaign Deathside!!

maybe a protest march between the two!!

Stage 2 may prove a little more difficult to achieve I think

Force West Ham to readopt the pton they dropped all those years ago - And then merge with the reformed Ampton United

I'm not one for leading campaigns - I think this is a job for The People's Biro - I mean hero :thumbup:

Does anyone know if tickets for the Nuneaton game will be available at the gate tomorrow? Or is it already soldout?

Would have thought it was ticket on the gate, Normally is, Only big game such as F.A Cup (Middlesborough) was ticket only, at the same time it is a playoff game so could be classed as a big game and I think I read there was going to be segregation. Anyway wouldn't have thought it was sold out yet...If at all.

There was segregation for the Hinckley fans on Saturday, There was no need really you could count there support on one hand, There support if fooking shite.

Right i'm off! C'Mon the Boro'

I ain't gonna lie, Nuneaton were poor today according to some worst they've been all season (I've only been to about 3 or 4 Boro games this season) but the referee wasn't gonna give us anything today, And Droylesdon are right dirty team, there Goalkeepers a fooking puff, and there number 10 is almost as bad as Dennis Wise fookin wind up merchant.

Nuneaton hardly had any chances but the chances we had only needed tap in's.

Oh well...Automatic Promotion next season? :unsure: Doubt it, we'll probably get into the playoff places and fook it up again like we do every year, A nice cup game against another big team would be good :unsure: Possible next England boss couldn't even beat a Non-league side easily...McClaren - Fuk off :wave:

Archived