Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
midtablethatsallwewilleverbe

Forest Promotion

Narh, feck that. Feck your opinion and certainly feck your username!

Got enough with Derby and the Cov without wishing success on the dirty Forest. Besides, Forest coming up means Swansea won't and quite frankly I want to see the Soul Crew's reaction when Trundle and the Jacks turn up to Ninian next year. :D

*Cough* That and, er, it'll be good for Welsh football.

Narh, feck that. Feck your opinion and certainly feck your username!

Got enough with Derby and the Cov without wishing success on the dirty Forest. Besides, Forest coming up means Swansea won't and quite frankly I want to see the Soul Crew's reaction when Trundle and the Jacks turn up to Ninian next year. :D

*Cough* That and, er, it'll be good for Welsh football.

The last thing I want is Swansea to be promoted, it's bad enough having Cardiff in the divison!

a few good midland derbys next year if forest come up. along with cov derby wba birmingham wolves

and its good that possibly 2 yorkshire scum, sheff utd and maybe leeds will be gone!

to be fair though id much rather have forest in the championship and them be crap and us beat them than them doing ok in league 1

midtableandthatsallwewilleverbe this season (06-07) we need to get behind the lads and believe in them, NOT sitting around feeling sorry for our selves because we have finished in mid table for the last two seasons, Prest on and Watford were mid table last year and look where they are, Wigan were mid table(ish) the year before that and look where they are

Archived