Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Chesterfield 0-1 Swansea

Guest Gist

I wanted Brentford to get automatic :( I think whoever wins in the Brentford and Swansea Semi final will go on to win it.

I wanted Brentford to get automatic :( I think whoever wins in the Brentford and Swansea Semi final will go on to win it.

Yeah I agree with that i reckon it's gonna be The Jacks.

\o/ Jack Army! Jack Army! :D

Leon Knight was a good find. Wonder if he'll do it for them in the Championship if they go up.

He was never really prolific with Sheffield Wednesday and Brighton , but he might rock the fizzy next season providing Swansea get promoted.

I hope they dont , Barnsley or Huddersfield for me :D

Some players and some teams just don't match. Like Shockinbuyi and as Trundle is: A. Getting on a bit now and B. Determined to shoot himself in the foot, Swansea will need someone to be scoring goals if they go up - so I'd hope Knights can finally do it.

As I've expressed before, I want the Swans up. Good for the national game.

Some players and some teams just don't match. Like Shockinbuyi and as Trundle is: A. Getting on a bit now and B. Determined to shoot himself in the foot, Swansea will need someone to be scoring goals if they go up - so I'd hope Knights can finally do it.

As I've expressed before, I want the Swans up. Good for the national game.

Who's Knights?

I dont want another Welsh team in the ENGLISH Championship so either Huddersfield or Barnsley would please me.

Knights is Knight with an s typed on the end out of lapse of concentration. You're so cool for pointing it out.

Ah I just thought you were a silly bollocks. I must be wrong :rolleyes:;)

Archived