Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Nathaniel Roeturner

What appears to be a new name Nathanial Roeturner, appears in the City squad to play Coalville Town in the Westerby Cup final at the Walkers tomorrow.

Anyone know the lad? Had he graduated from the lower reaches or is he a new face?

According to the OS: Entrance between 5-6pm will be just £2 for adults and £1 for concessions. Under 16s go free. Admission charges rise to £4 for adults after 6pm up until the 7:45pm kick off.

Well, again (as with Eric Odhiambo) there is confusion over the name of this guy. He was presented onto the pitch in the Palace game (and mentioned at least twice in the match day magazine) as Lathanial Rowe-Turner. He is one of the group of players from the U16s that have been awarded Scholarships.

Well, again (as with Eric Odhiambo) there is confusion over the name of this guy. He was presented onto the pitch in the Palace game (and mentioned at least twice in the match day magazine) as Lathanial Rowe-Turner. He is one of the group of players from the U16s that have been awarded Scholarships.

Thanks Louise. It's a bit much when the club seems to confuse the names of its own players.

If you look at the picture of the new scholars that was in a recent programme I think the names are in a different order to what the players are in the picture. I'll ask my mate about the lad because he's mentioned him to me before having played with or against him at county/academy level.

If you look on page 57 of the PNE programme, he is the black lad on the back row. Apparently he's a massive centre back and in the match my mate played against him he was partnered by Scott Garner at the back. My mate is pretty good himself, turned down the chance to play for Notts County's academy and it was only his attitude that prevented him getting a trial at Sheffield Wednesday, but he said those two were impossible to play against.

Ive seen that lathanial play a few games when I watched my friend play for them, he looked pretty good to me very solid and massive. Scored a screamer as well, i'm sure he's left footed but it was over a year ago so I can't really remember :P

Ive seen that lathanial play a few games when I watched my friend play for them, he looked pretty good to me very solid and massive. Scored a screamer as well, i'm sure he's left footed but it was over a year ago so I can't really remember :P

Thanks (and to Filbertway). Sounds a useful prospect.

Archived