Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Maidstone?

Got promoted this year having finished as Champions of their division. They're still a fair way off 'proper' league football but they have money to spend and are building a new ground. Meanwhilst, Sittingbourne's ground, where they are playing at the moment has been deemed 'good enough' for the division above.. so the Stones are up!

Got promoted this year having finished as Champions of their division. They're still a fair way off 'proper' league football but they have money to spend and are building a new ground. Meanwhilst, Sittingbourne's ground, where they are playing at the moment has been deemed 'good enough' for the division above.. so the Stones are up!

What Div are they in/did they come from TPH? I remember when they went out of business, I think it was the same year as Aldershot Town.

Ill find out myself then shall I

I've just given you the website.

It was basically a Kentish league they were in. They have quite a way to go before they can get close to the Conference. Having said that, I think they'll do alright next year despite it being a fairly decent step up.

I've just given you the website.

It was basically a Kentish league they were in. They have quite a way to go before they can get close to the Conference. Having said that, I think they'll do alright next year despite it being a fairly decent step up.

Thank you :thumbup:

Archived