Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Play off final

Did anyone go? I saw the goals on the news. Why was black covers placed on the first few rows of the seats, Euro Cup style?

I went to watch it today. Don't knoiw why there were black sheets on the first few rows? My only guess is to help prevent a pitch invasion at the end of the match but that's just a thought!

Who went?

I sat with the Hereford fans, (tossed a coin before getting tickets!)

Atmosphere was great, all the fans around me were going mental!

The first 20 minutes i just sat there, but when hereford got the first equaliser i found myself jumping in the air and singing along!!!

At the end of the game i also started singing "we are going up..."

great fun!

I was in the Hereford end too but didn't get overly involved in terms of singing and clapping. Just went and watched what ended up being quite a good game. Nice to watch a game where you can relax and just soak up the atmosphere. Had a chat with a couple of Halifax supporters on the way to Filbert Way and it was just an interesting day to be a neutral.

Delighted Hereford are up,many family members of mine live in Hereford and support so I'm well chuffed,I'd love it if Hereford got promoted again so we can play them the season after next,because obviously we're stuck in league 1 for eternity ;)

Delighted Hereford are up,many family members of mine live in Hereford and support so I'm well chuffed,I'd love it if Hereford got promoted again so we can play them the season after next,because obviously we're stuck in league 1 for eternity ;)

You're such an optimist NFFC Chris. Don't you mean you'll play them in Div 2 when you go down next year????

Archived