Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Play off final

After going to three consecutive Div 1 play off finals at Wembley (Blackburn, Swindon, De**y) - It kind of seemed wrong not to be going the following year - So I did consider trying to get a ticket regardless of who was playing

By the time the play offs came around Leicester were already relegated back to Div 1 - So I'd cooled on the idea

Only had to wait 1 year for the next trip to Wembly for a play off final though (Crystal Palace) :thumbup:

I hope to get tickets for this. Do you have to get them through the two clubs or is the ticket office selling any for locals?

Edit: Apparently they dont know yet. Meetings are taking place today between the three clubs as to price and allocation. City will only get tickets to sell if Hereford and Halifax decide they cant fill the stadium.

I'll back Halifax, simply because any club who has to operate in the shadow of the abomination that is Leeds United is worthy of our sympathy and on this occasion, our support.

I'll back Halifax, simply because any club who has to operate in the shadow of the abomination that is Leeds United is worthy of our sympathy and on this occasion, our support.

hey dont forget foxes fans halifax play in blue and white!!

looki9ng forward to next saturday

Guest Gist

Is it me or does that seem a bit pricey for a conferece play off final? I still might go though I'm missing going down the walkers already.

Is it me or does that seem a bit pricey for a conferece play off final? I still might go though I'm missing going down the walkers already.

its the play off final mate... they could get promoted to the football league! this is big news for their teams.... expensive for you as its a nothing game. leeds utd play off final tickets were on ebay for £75 each!!! thats expensive. however if city get there next season i will sell my heart to get to the new wembley, although we all know we wont need to as we will be part of the loyal 20,000 week in week out not part of the other 5,000 that will jump on our bandwagon.

As the new Wembley is bigger than the old one we should get more tickets.

Though we may have to pay a little more for them... :(

couldnt care less; if leicester get to the new wembley in its first year it will be historic and you just have to be there. i would sell my left bollock to get one but i know i dont need to having a ST i will wait 6 hours in the rain and snow for a ticket.

Theres circular pattens been mowed into the pitch.

Apparently on of the managers (Don't know who or which team) come to the stadium through the week and was "Critical" of the playing surface.

Halifax 1 - 0 Hereford

Who went?

I sat with the Hereford fans, (tossed a coin before getting tickets!)

Atmosphere was great, all the fans around me were going mental!

The first 20 minutes i just sat there, but when hereford got the first equaliser i found myself jumping in the air and singing along!!!

At the end of the game i also started singing "we are going up..."

great fun!

Archived