Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
New England Fox

Away friendly pubs in Leicester

Im doing some research for a website I will be helping to build and I need a little information for my fellow City fans. :)

Its a fair few years now since I've lived in Leicester so I dont have much knowlegde on this myself so, are there any pubs close to the ground that are known as being away fan friendly? If anyone knows of any then can they please let me know as it would REALLY help me out.

Also for those fans on here that go to away games, do you know of many away friendly pubs when you go on your travels? Again, if you do could you please list them for me, either in this thread or via PM it would be a HUGE help to me.

Thanks in advance :thumbup::D

As far as Leicester is concerned. Near to the ground there's the Counting House that is rather away fan friendly (home fans go to the Local Hero - the two are quite near to each other and fans in oppo colours arent allowed in. Also we go to the Dry Dock which welcomes home and away fans ive noticed and has a friendly welcoming atmosphere and is mega cheap. The Dock is about a ten minute walk from the ground.

Hope this helps :thumbup:

Ive had this conversation with people becasue there isnt really alot of places for away fans near the ground at leicester,i think a few away fans go into the Hind accross the road to the station.

My Webpage - this site tells you where to drink at any ground in all four divisions.

good luck :thumbup:

'The Leicester Gateway. Been here a few times With my mate and his old man... no trouble Genral Chat good food quick service but always packed get there easrly and get a seat unless you want to stand up :D

Im doing some research for a website I will be helping to build and I need a little information for my fellow City fans. :)

Its a fair few years now since I've lived in Leicester so I dont have much knowlegde on this myself so, are there any pubs close to the ground that are known as being away fan friendly? If anyone knows of any then can they please let me know as it would REALLY help me out.

Also for those fans on here that go to away games, do you know of many away friendly pubs when you go on your travels? Again, if you do could you please list them for me, either in this thread or via PM it would be a HUGE help to me.

Thanks in advance :thumbup::D

The Swan and Rushes by the Hospital always has away fans as well as by far the best beer. It's a real spit and sawdust sort of pub with loads of atmosphere and is a great favourite with the rugby fans who do tend to appreciate their beer. Lots of real ales and ciders that sort of thing and honest to goodness filled cobs. Football or no football it's a pub I'd travel miles to enjoy a drink.

Archived