Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcarmy

Get The Whole Stadium Rocking Every Game

Hello there my fellow Leicester City Supporting chums, I've had this very clever idea - Why don't we allocate a part of the Walkers for singers only? If you like my idea, please feel free to add your comments below. I look forward to your non sarcastic responses.

hmmm.gif

Hello there my fellow Leicester City Supporting chums, I've had this very clever idea - Why don't we allocate a part of the Walkers for singers only? If you like my idea, please feel free to add your comments below. I look forward to your non sarcastic responses.

Why dont we get some pre match ladies twirling batons down at the 'crispbowl' follwed by the city great shooooooooooooowwwwyyyyyyyyyaaaaadddywaddle or return of the mac mark yes I do yes I do do do morrsions (more reason to shop at morrisons) yes I dodo do dooodle do! :thumbup:

Well at the moment I am banished to work in Cologne, Germany and as I am so far away from Leicester my head has been turned by the horrific spectacle of 1.FC Koln.

Now they may have just been relagated but the have the most amazing atmosphere! The secret behind it seems to be, take a song that everyone knows and has a great tune (scottish traditional songs seem the order of the day here) change the words to make it a patriotic footy song and bobs your aunties live in lover, instant atmosphere. But wait here is the clever bit they record these songs play them over the tanoy and the crowd sing along wave scarves and generally have a brilliant time.

We should do that!

...but if we all move at the same time it could cause an earthquake in China (apparently). It appears this fundamental flaw has been overlooked by most of you. I don't think that would look very good in the Mercury on a Monday morning. No.

Could we not all make that noise with a glass of water and a wet finger? A lot safer I think.

Could we not all make that noise with a glass of water and a wet finger? A lot safer I think.
No, that sound goes right through me.

I don't see the need for any noise, how are the players supposed to concentrate and get on with the game with all that racket behind them? :rolleyes:

Why dont we get some pre match ladies twirling batons down at the 'crispbowl' follwed by the city great shooooooooooooowwwwyyyyyyyyyaaaaadddywaddle or return of the mac mark yes I do yes I do do do morrsions (more reason to shop at morrisons) yes I dodo do dooodle do! :thumbup:

Shut up.

Archived