Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcarmy

Get The Whole Stadium Rocking Every Game

Hello there my fellow Leicester City Supporting chums, I've had this very clever idea - Why don't we allocate a part of the Walkers for singers only? If you like my idea, please feel free to add your comments below. I look forward to your non sarcastic responses.

Hello there my fellow Leicester City Supporting chums, I've had this very clever idea - Why don't we allocate a part of the Walkers for singers only? If you like my idea, please feel free to add your comments below. I look forward to your non sarcastic responses. :)

Hello there lcfcarmy. Firstly welcome to Foxestalk, it's people like you that make this forum work. I love your idea and feel that you should consider emailing Tim Davis it. Enjoy your time on the board.

Hello there my fellow Leicester City Supporting chums, I've had this very clever idea - Why don't we allocate a part of the Walkers for singers only? If you like my idea, please feel free to add your comments below. I look forward to your non sarcastic responses.[/b] :)

A warm welcome to the forum lcfcarmy, I hope your time on the board will see other exciting ideas such as the one quoted above.

You could always try to persuade Status Quo to buy season tickets directly around yours?

Now I don't get down to the Walkerdome as much as I'd like to, but I reckon there's a few people in L1 and the Kop that like a sing-a-long.

You could always try to persuade Status Quo to buy season tickets directly around yours?

I invited Girls Aloud to accompany me on the understanding that they wouldn't sing but they didn't seem very keen judging by the restraining order placed upon me...

Hello there my fellow Leicester City Supporting chums, I've had this very clever idea - Why don't we allocate a part of the Walkers for singers only? If you like my idea, please feel free to add your comments below. I look forward to your non sarcastic responses.

I was just thinking of that the other day, how strange. it's such a clever idea which I'm sure Timothy will love. Good luck lcfcarmy and enjoy your time on Foxestalk.

Is English your first language? I'm asking this because it's such a clever idea that there is a high chance that you are bilingual?

Welcome lcfcarmy, thanks for sharing your brainwave with our community. If you have any problems, feel free to PM me, or hey, if you would prefer, i could come over yours or you could come over mine and I could show you a few tricks with using the forum? Just a thought, don't feel pressured or anything.

Welcome lcfcarmy, thanks for sharing your brainwave with our community. If you have any problems, feel free to PM me, or hey, if you would prefer, i could come over yours or you could come over mine and I could show you a few tricks with using the forum? Just a thought, don't feel pressured or anything.

Can I come too Cobbo? I know this awesome trick which involves posting whilst in the bath - all you need is a large mirror and a wireless keyboard. I would be more than happy to demonstrate.

surely it would only be one block that would be rocking though if everyone moved to the same place?

I think his username says it all lcfcarmy must be one of our highly respected members of the British Army and judging by the English used I would suggest he is probably a high ranking officer maybe a gerneral!!!

think everyones being a bit harsh on the lad though...

This the best idea I have heard for a while. Enjoy your stay on Foxestalk lcfcarmy.

Pure genius, This like the lightbulb being invented all over again. A big pat on the back for you lcfcarmy.

:welcome::D:D:D:P:);):thumbup:

I invited Girls Aloud to accompany me on the understanding that they wouldn't sing but they didn't seem very keen judging by the restraining order placed upon me...

Have you tried the Sugababes instead? I've heard they're not fussy. :unsure:

Have the courage of your convictions Col!

I refuse. My moderating powers will be used to clean up this thread rather than exterminating it. I shall now spend the rest of the night ridding it of sarcastic comments and leave at as a thread which FT can be proud of.

I refuse. My moderating powers will be used to clean up this thread rather than exterminating it. I shall now spend the rest of the night ridding it of sarcastic comments and leave at as a thread which FT can be proud of.

Haha good one!

Pah! This is why I should have some power!

Done, now this how we treat a new member on the forum in the future. Unless it can be deleted quickly enough for no one to notice :ph34r:

Archived