Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Barcelona/City

What were the line ups for Barcelona/City when they visited the Walkers Stadium and who still plays for them.

What were the team any one know?

Cocou ( PSV ) played :D Got his marching orders for a foul on Dickov Blackburn, Obviosuly Ronaldinho is still there, I think that Victor was in goal for that match as well. Puyol played im sure. Scowys at Cov, Deans retired. Nalis Plymouth, Walker Bolton, Heath Cov, Howeys retired, Curtis is at Forest Thatcher is at Man City. Van Bronkhorst was playing im sure as well. Lunch time im fed up with thinking out loud.

Barcelona: Valdes, Puyol, Reiziger, Cocu, Lopez, G Lopez, Quaresma, Xavi, Saviola, Ronaldinho, Martinez, Andersson, Ros, Sanchez, Overmars, Kluivert, Iniesta, Marquez, Jorquera.

Leicester: Walker (Coyne 60), Sinclair (Curtis 45), Elliott (Taggart 60), Thatcher (Impey 45), Rogers (Howey 35), Gillespie (Stewart 60), Izzet (Brooker 67), Scimeca, Scowcroft (Nalis 45), Ferdinand (Deane 60), Hignett (Dickov 45) (Heath 90)

Of which I reckon Valdes, Puyol, Xavi, Saviola, Ronaldinho, Marquez and Iniesta are still at Barca and obviously none of our players are still here.

What were the line ups for Barcelona/City when they visited the Walkers Stadium and who still plays for them.

What were the team any one know?

V. Valdes

M. reizeger

C. Puyol

Oleguer

G. van Bronckhorst

M. Overmars

P. Cocu

Xavi

Ronaldinho

P. Kluivert

J. Saviola

Im 90% sure that was the barca squad, and for leicester i dont know everybody but here are the ones i know

I. Walker

B. Thatcher

R. Scimeca

M. Elliott

G. Taggart

M. Izzet

P. Dickov

L. Ferdinand

V. Valdes

M. reizeger

C. Puyol

Oleguer

G. van Bronckhorst

M. Overmars

P. Cocu

Xavi

Ronaldinho

P. Kluivert

J. Saviola

Im 90% sure that was the barca squad, and for leicester i dont know everybody but here are the ones i know

I. Walker

B. Thatcher

R. Scimeca

M. Elliott

G. Taggart

M. Izzet

P. Dickov

L. Ferdinand

Well just read the post above yours :rolleyes:

Archived