Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Athens account

Anyone got a student Athens account? I can't log on to my student email because it's a bag of wank. So, if anyone could lend me their sign on details for Athens, I would be very grateful. ;)

Thanks.

Good lad... Did they also give you 3 months half price rental and 100 free texts?

This is what they are offering on Everyone 100 at present.

33252[/snapback]

No....

*Rings back up*

You have to bully these phone people to get the best deals, 'cos if you don't they'll give you nowt!

33266[/snapback]

By this, I mean the providers themselves. Not the lovely shops where you can get some cracking deals.

T-Mobile customer services must hate us!!

Yep that's right!

the networks give in, but then I lose a deal hehe! Swings and Roundabouts as they say!

33275[/snapback]

Like I've said before Shummy, if you can sort me out with a top notch phone, and a better contract, I'd happily let you have the commission!!

How things have changed since I was at Uni. :rolleyes:  :huh:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :w00t:  :w00t:  ;)

33471[/snapback]

You went to uni? :huh: I didn't think they existed back in your day. ;)

33472[/snapback]

They have existed since the 13th/14th centuries so I just sneaked in. :rolleyes::D;)

Archived