Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Kickabout today

Well played everyone. Nice to meet you Anish and Leicester mad.

I really enjoyed it today was a good game. Hard to pick a best player everyone had a good game. I thought my little brother Will did really well concidering his age. Anish, Craig and Ash all had very good games.

Might see a few of you later tonight :)

Nice to meet you guys too. I enjoyed it too and will definitely come to some more kickabouts that you arrange in the future (work permitting).

I thought your brother Will was amazing for his age - the boy has got talent!

Well played everyone. Nice to meet you Anish and Leicester mad.

I really enjoyed it today was a good game. Hard to pick a best player everyone had a good game. I thought my little brother Will did really well concidering his age. Anish, Craig and Ash all had very good games.

Might see a few of you later tonight :)

33753[/snapback]

cheers mate good to meet you lads too :). Who was there? Ashov, Scowy, Teeno, Cobbo, BM, Shummy, Anish, Luke, Will. Dont know any of the others names on the boards :(

have to do it again soon :thumbup:

Yer good games lads , At the start of the game me and BlueMistress were linking up like Henry & Reyes , but then the partnership was broke up .....And i was upfront on my own really , well Benji and Luke supporting odd times .....But over all good day :)

Who was your man of the match ?

Mine : - Bluemistress

Guest Daniel

Yeah, the Henry & Reyes partneship was class and Leicester Mad was very good.

Match Ratings

Cobbo - Went to ground very easily. lol Top player and did well in goal aswel saving a great effort from luke at point blnk range.

Shummy - Very good in goal, not too sure on the pitch but did the simple, could be compared to Gordon Banks. Save of the match from Ashovs point blank rage effort.

Ashov - Pacey little bleeder, not to sure about the gloves but i understand its a disease he's got. lol Some good finishes.

Teeno - Our very own Dabizas, does alot of solid things and then missed a couple of balls to allow Ashov through on goal.

Leicester Lad - His locks flowed in the wind as the lady magnet was fast as lightening, strong player and some good link up play with me in the final third.

Will (he ever be stopped) - Little, Quick & made people feel like a dick. All i can say. ;)

Scowy - Solid performance by the big man, did the simple things and probably scored at some point.

Anish - Excellent player, very impressed with his skill and talent. Very consistant.

Luke - Luke will be luke, got abit arsy when i 'accidently' hit him therefore i wont be nice about him. ;)

Benji - Some good touches and a couple of decent assits, got good first touch. Whenever he lost possesion we scored though. :P

Abit tight to call MOTM but i think Anish was very good and so was Ashov.

Really enjoyed myself today and i hope we can do the same thing again sometime, if anyone plays for a 11 a side team that thinks id get a game let me know, i want to join someone. ;)

Thanks All.

Don't worry about Luke, he's a mardy little fecker. ;)

I've still got a bit of a headache from when I headed the ball from the top of my head, I tried to flick it on, but it was more like a bullet header that went in a random direction... lol;)

I did say wasn't very good, but I did try. ;)

Fair assessment overall though. :thumbup:

Cheers for that assessment BM - I agree with your player ratings.

You were quite a good dribbler too - and you set me up twice so thanks for that! :D

Luke - Luke will be luke, got abit arsy when i 'accidently' hit him therefore i wont be nice about him. ;)

33760[/snapback]

Hey Bm sos mate i didnt mean to get arsey! It was just one thing after the other! First 5 mins i got tangled up with teeno and landed on me back! Then for the other half of the game i had a blister! You gave me a bit of a thud to be fair! <_<

I think Cobbo had a good game before he got visciously attacked by a ravid dog, sos i mean teeno, closely followedd by ashov then BM!

Well done all! :thumbup:

Not quite that good mate, but you did well ;)

No one actually touched me when I got injured, just managed to fúck myself up.

But let's blame Teeno for it ay ;)

33805[/snapback]

I thought Scowy was the one to damage knees! :P

Not quite that good mate, but you did well ;)

No one actually touched me when I got injured, just managed to fúck myself up.

But let's blame Teeno for it ay ;)

33805[/snapback]

I didn't do anything, I can't beleive how u all make me out to be a dirty player :unsure:

Archived