Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

FIFA 2005

Guest Daniel

Scum bag. :P

Ive downloaded it for p.c because my mate wants it but its in German, so can you tell me how to change the language if you can on the menu, like which buttons to press?

Also have you got msn mate?

Scum bag. :P

Ive downloaded it for p.c because my mate wants it but its in German, so can you tell me how to change the language if you can on the menu, like which buttons to press?

Also have you got msn mate?

33843[/snapback]

You can get a language pack for it, try the 'usual' BT sites and you'll see it, its a .exe file that simply unpacks itself in the ea/fifa2005 directory.

Guest Daniel

Can you try and find a link please mate?

It says i got to overwrite the cob.dat with the english file or something but i dont know how and its pissing me off. :(

Can you try and find a link please mate?

It says i got to overwrite the cob.dat with the english file or something but i dont know how and its pissing me off. :(

33893[/snapback]

here is what I think you were talking about :-

http://www.gdse.com/servlet/gdse.nwsgrp?mid=2400531147

you have to overwrite the cab data files with the english version...now what i would do if i was you is check your pm where i will give you the link for multilanguage :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the bastard for the gamecube spontaneously (it's my weakness) got home found I couldn't save on my memory card - 'you do not have enough space' wiped some space for it still said the same.

Looked and the box and it says in the tiniest writing '251 block memory card required to save game (sold seperately)' my memory card (normal one) only has about 80 blocks, these 251's are about £20!

WELL PISSED OFF, do you think I could take it back? got it from WHSmiths.

:angry::angry::angry:

Oh and it aint that great either!

I actually think Fifa 2005 looks very good. I've played it a bit on LAN and it's very much fun. The best Fifa since Fifa 99, IMO....

39263[/snapback]

The best since then?

There all the same aint they?

Bought the bastard for the gamecube spontaneously (it's my weakness) got home found I couldn't save on my memory card - 'you do not have enough space' wiped some space for it still said the same.

Looked and the box and it says in the tiniest writing '251 block memory card required to save game (sold seperately)' my memory card (normal one) only has about 80 blocks, these 251's are about £20!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

36996[/snapback]

Dunno 'bout near you, but at my local Curry's they decided to stop stocking GameCube stuff.

Result:

251 block Memory cards for £4.99, so I now have two 251 block cards.

Bargain.

Especially since I got my mate who works there to get an Employee discount.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

36996[/snapback]

Dunno 'bout near you, but at my local Curry's they decided to stop stocking GameCube stuff.

Result:

251 block Memory cards for £4.99, so I now have two 251 block cards.

Bargain.

Especially since I got my mate who works there to get an Employee discount.

39344[/snapback]

Cheapest I could find was 15 squid, anyway a new game has come out called 'Tales of symphonia' any idea what that's like?? P.S BM was that sarcastic? I love my Bongos!!

I actually think Fifa 2005 looks very good. I've played it a bit on LAN and it's very much fun. The best Fifa since Fifa 99, IMO....

39263[/snapback]

The best since then?

There all the same aint they?

39326[/snapback]

Nah, they changed it from being a footie sim game to a more 'action'-like footie game. The game lost it's feel after 99 IMO, and is only starting to regain it again now.

Besides how much can a footie game change? of course its the same in that aspect! But if you compare 99 to 2005 you will, obviously, find many more features (management, morale, more intricate game play and so on). But, in essence, yes, it's the same..

Archived