Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Littlered

McAuley Signs

Guest Gist

I think that is the opinion of RK as well in his interview he said there is work to be done on him to improve him.

Now someone else has been brave enough to say it, I'll join you in wholehearted agreement.

Heard mixed reports on him from those that see him regularly and when I have seen him live he hasn't been a stand out. I tend to measure it by; if you are a lower league player and getting mainly positive reports then you have something about you. If it's a mixed bag then :ph34r:

However I will reserve judgement and hope for the best.

play shit hot.

I saw him a lot more in the 04/05 season than this past season where I've only seen a couple of Lincoln matches, but whenever I've seen him he's been solid.

He wasn't at his best in the Grimsby matches, but you just have to look back at last season's play-pff semis to see he can be on the ticket.

And if worst comes to worst he were on a free and is probably on a couple of hundred quid a week, Lincoln can't afford to pay their players well as a few players have been vocal about recently, especially with their bonus system :thumbup:

What does worry me though is what Rob Kelly had to say about McAuley:

His presence is obvious; he is a lovely size and also has a good profile and culture

Something Rob's not letting on?

Archived