Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

*Updated Table* 21/11/04

Here's the latest table - nobody picked up any points for the Sunderland game, but quite a few points were gained after the Wigan draw.

Shum and Rachel are now on the new table after making 3 predictions. Shum jumps up to 12 points after his correct prediction - and davieg was also a big climber with his 0-0 prediction.

Scowy still leads the table although davieg is hot on his heels. The rest of the chasing pack fell away but there's still a long way to go.

table1a.gif

I will make my push to the top of the table soon enough, I can feel it.... :unsure:

37492[/snapback]

Just the 22 points behind. :D;)

37511[/snapback]

Tis a very tight league :unsure:

37516[/snapback]

To be fair, I was near the bottom for a while - Then I got two predictions spot on in a row and rocketed up to the top. :D

Is it too late to join?!

37535[/snapback]

Probably not, you need to ask Anish who is organising the whole thing. ;)

37536[/snapback]

Just predict. You'll be added to the table once you made 3 predictions..

37537[/snapback]

cool Beans!

hey Anish did u not think to add my score to my previous username of worcestercityfan then? lol

38851[/snapback]

Sorry - didn't realise that was you! Will change the table and add your recent predictions to your 'old' username after the Plymouth result.

hey Anish did u not think to add my score to my previous username of worcestercityfan then? lol

38851[/snapback]

Sorry - didn't realise that was you! Will change the table and add your recent predictions to your 'old' username after the Plymouth result.

40314[/snapback]

lol thanks Anish

Archived