Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

This picture makes me sad...

Great ground.

Ill always remember the final game at filbert street v Tottenham with goals from dickov n piper. So much emotion and passion that day and the moment when the whole ground rose to sing stand up if u love leicester what a monent

I sat in the East Stand, a block between me and the away fans, great place to hurl abuse at them from, the clatter when a crap winger sliced the ball on top of the stand, the leaky roof when it pissed it down. The ivy at the back and the rather worrying wood-and-bolts solution to hold the roof together. :cry::cry::cry:

Filbert St was great but we had to move to get more fans in. If we had stayed the character of the ground would still have changed. Its a pity we couldn't have rebuilt Filbert St or a new ground along the lines of Borussia Dortmunds. Now thats what you call a football stadium.

Archived