Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

This picture makes me sad...

r_4_2.jpg

...and not because we are losing 3-0.

Look at Filbo, I loved that view from the Kop lower.

Look at the tiny family stand, where the scoreboard was almost as big.

Look at the players standing ready for the free kick. Elliott, Izzet, Lennon, Heskey.

I know I'm living in the past, but weren't they brilliant days?

Discuss.

The best ground ever ....

I loved the atmosphere and how close we were to the pitch and how closed in we were, we could actually be heard whilst singing.

The best ground ever ....

I loved the atmosphere and how close we were to the pitch and how closed in we were, we could actually be heard whilst singing.

That is one of the main things I hate about new stadiums, they are so far away from the pitch.

I love the old English stadia that were so compact annd where the fans were litterally sat on the touchline.

Your not, they were better.

I just wish I'd of appreciated it more, I knew it was the golden era but I thought it would of lasted forever :(

Philosophical Katy says.......appreciate what you have now because you never know how long you've got it for :cry:

whats with all the sadness

remember them days as good days, what we had was good and what we have now is ok and shall again become good :thumbup:

Its hard to feel optimistic at the mo with Leicester though is it

whats with all the sadness

remember them days as good days, what we had was good and what we have now is ok and shall again become good :thumbup:

but our stadium shall never be good again :(

i mean atmosphere, our home not dull plastic bowl type of stuff by the way :thumbup:

i miss the days of turning up at filbo to find a pigeon had crapped on my seat :(

happy days :cry:

Archived