Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Roskilde Festival (DK)

Just came back from this awesome festival today and what a great feast of music it was! I missed loads of great bands, but I'm fairly happy with the choices I made. For those that don't know Roskilde Festival, it's Scandinavias largest festival situated on Zealand in Denmark. Approximately 80.000 guests and another 35.000 workers were there this year. I'd definitely recommend anyone who fancies a shortish festival trip abroad to go there :thumbup:

Amongst the great experiences (and surprises) were Tool, Mad Caddies, Gogol Bordello, Roger Waters & co., The Raconteurs, Franz Ferdinand, Volbeat, Kaizers Orchestra, Hatesphere and Bullet For My Valentine.

I missed a whole host of big and good names though, but that's the way it goes I guess :)

Saw Gogol Bordello on Jools Holland the other day and can't wait to catch them live :thumbup:

They were awesome! The atmosphere they created was amazing. Had never heard of them before, but my friend told me to go see them, and they won't disappoint. The festival critics gave them a whopping 6 out of 6 'tents', so the maximum score. To put that into perspective, it's only been given to about 11-12 other concerts in Roskilde's 35 year history :thumbup:

Archived