Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Matty Piper

I heard Matty Piper was training with us a few weeks ago - and going through a bit of a trial period to assess his fitness. Does anyone know whats become of that - is he still training with us - and any news on a possible (pay-as-you-play, probably) contract being offered ?

I heard the same.

If ya look at the pre-season training pictures though. He doesnt seem to be there.

So unless he's training with the youth teams i think he might have been let go.

But i'm sure there's people on here who can confirm or deny if he is still with us.

if he's not yet under contract kelly may have said not to post pics of him on there, has anyone been down to watch them train yet?

I had heard that the physio who was working with Piper (and assessing his fitness) had told RK that he wanted to work one-to-one with him, until the rest of the squad had reported back (ie early July) - perhaps thats still happening ? Anyone with any knowledge on this ?

Archived