Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterboys

boston friendly

I've been up the Stump before and had a look around the place. Didn't seem too bad then but places can seem worse at night no doubt.

There are nice areas but overall it's a place I only visit while hurtling past in a train.

If only it was Boston, Maine - I'd be able to pop down and see the lads in action - it's only an 8 hour drive from me... as opposed to an 8 hour flight to the 'real' Boston :P:D:thumbup:

i feel sorry for the americans who come over to visit the real boston and find out its a chav filled dump. even the bits taking about the fore fathers is badly maintained and a full of rubbish. the town could make so much money enticing americans over and providing them with some history :rolleyes:

i feel sorry for the americans who come over to visit the real boston and find out its a chav filled dump. even the bits taking about the fore fathers is badly maintained and a full of rubbish. the town could make so much money enticing americans over and providing them with some history :rolleyes:

Sounds like it chould be home from home for Leicester folk :P

Archived