Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Hinckley United [Away]

Think i'll be going.

I should hope Leicester fill there ground - Even if it is just a Friendly the only thing that does make me wonder is will it just be a reserve squad seeing as we play Real Sociadad the night before? Nuneaton Borough filled there ground, "we"(Nuneaton) must have doubled (atleast) the Hinckley support, So Leicester fans shouls fill the ground easy.

Guest Gist

Maybe for the Real Soceidad game there will be less changes and those left over play against Hinckley then if there are still some spaces missing use the reserves.

Maybe for the Real Soceidad game there will be less changes and those left over play against Hinckley then if there are still some spaces missing use the reserves.

If leicester fans dont fill " The Marston Stadium " theres something wrong :blush: we fill it for the reserves so why not for Hufc v Lcfc ?? how many does the stadium hold any way ? :D

Archived