Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Foxestalk Prediction League 2006

don't work for me either

What's the problem?

If it's because you wasn't showing on the table, the table is updated whenever I log in and recalculate the standings, it's just a bit pointless when no games have been played. :pinch:

What's the problem?

If it's because you wasn't showing on the table, the table is updated whenever I log in and recalculate the standings, it's just a bit pointless when no games have been played. :pinch:

Oh right.. I won't have a lot of trouble finding my name on the table come Saturday anyway, When I'll be TOP of the table :whistle:

how do we do this prediction thingy? the one by pm from bigneville i mean.. do we predict the score or just the team or what?

sowi :blush:

Link

Rules

Each week you will be sent a set of fixtures from the Championship of which you must predict the scores of the games. You will get 3 points for each correct answer and 1 point for the correct outcome but wrong score.

You will be competing against a fellow group member, the player who scores the most points that weekend will score 3 points and a draw means a point each. Goal-difference will count from the difference in scores.

Anyone who doesnt get there scores in on time, will automatically be put down for every score as a 0-0. If you don't enter 3 weeks running without informing me, then your place will be given to someone else who wants to play if anyone.

Any problems with the rules then let me know.....

Archived