Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

thoughts of the new signings?

Based purely on my limited knowledge of lower tier football I believe that McCauley will prove to be a very astute purchase, Johnson will add experience and communication to our midfield and Josh Lowe will infuriate us and provide us with moments of brilliance. I've heard many Northampton fans brand him as lazy.

Based purely on my limited knowledge of lower tier football I believe that McCauley will prove to be a very astute purchase, Johnson will add experience and communication to our midfield and Josh Lowe will infuriate us and provide us with moments of brilliance. I've heard many Northampton fans brand him as lazy.

oh yay another one of those lol. scored a nice goal in the freindly against Boston apparently!! Johnson looks like hes a good player (based on what from lower league appearances) and i think Mcauley is very much potential filler for kisnorbo or nisse! you think Rob will make anymore signings?

oh yay another one of those lol. scored a nice goal in the freindly against Boston apparently!! Johnson looks like hes a good player (based on what from lower league appearances) and i think Mcauley is very much potential filler for kisnorbo or nisse! you think Rob will make anymore signings?

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?k...572006335058231

Archived