Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

The weekly sunday league thread

We were away to Royce rangers and only had 9 players available.

Almost everyone was playing out of position but amazingly we managed to win 2-0. Was the best team performance I've been apart of in my life.

report to come later!

Fosse City lost 6-3 again, to a bunch of dirty Wigston Reserve bastards, one player went upunished for two red card offences. I played shit, my knuckles are bruised from punching the hard winter ground in frustration.

38072[/snapback]

Ryan actualy played quite decent!

And as for Cobbo.. well he scored direct from a corner kick!!!

I got the slightest of touches to put away my goal from 0.0045 yards out but suffered an injury in the first 5 mins which could mean im out for the rest of this year!

A mighty fine corner it was too, I also set up the other two goals, the first from a long throw of mine and the third from a free kick into the box :P

They had some good forwards though and we couldn't cope, especially as our manager and best defender was out injured :(

You couldn't score in La Manga ;) ,Saying that neither could i ;)

39206[/snapback]

lol how many you got for Owls this season? Even the keeper has scored more than you :w00t:

39214[/snapback]

My job aint to score though :P...But if it was i wouldnt miss as many as you do ;)

39206[/snapback]

lol how many you got for Owls this season? Even the keeper has scored more than you :w00t:

39214[/snapback]

My job aint to score though :P...But if it was i wouldnt miss as many as you do ;)

39306[/snapback]

thats because you wouldnt have the talented eye to spot the positions to get into that i do ;)

39206[/snapback]

39214[/snapback]

39306[/snapback]

thats because you wouldnt have the talented eye to spot the positions to get into that i do ;)

39320[/snapback]

Yes i noticed your movement on sunday , Played a Steven Gerrard ball to you , and you fecked it up :P

Archived