Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newms

Team against Luton

:unsure: You talk utter garbage. I know someone who runs marathons...alot, and he's fastest time have came after he broke his leg not before.

Larsonn scored shit loads before he broke his leg, so he was getting the service, he just score even more when he came back :rolleyes:

I think the chances of a rebrake and the amount of time the injury hampers the person in question depends on where the break it what type ect. Any way wasn't Weso's second break above his first brake?

Can we have a link to the source of your "Expertease" ( :D ) please.

Did your friend train as much and try as hard, before the break?

Maybe larsons service was better afterwards? Maybe the opposition was weaker afterwards?

My information is from someone who opperates of such things, i will ask what type of break is worse.

There is no general rule with these things.

Some broken legs can indeed finish careers (as was the case with Tony James back in the early 90s), while others can heal naturally and leave no lasting physical impact at all.

Steve Stone had horrendous times with broken legs early early in his career, spending two years out of the game, before recovering to become a successful midfielder for Forest, Villa and (briefly) England. Jamie Carragher of Liverpool and England is another one who's recovered successfully.

So to see it can't be done is unhelpful both to Weso and to us.

I never said a footballer couldn't have a great career after breaking a leg. Im saying the break will never fully recover, so whatever potential a player had, will not be as good after.

Will see a expert on this tomorrow, my scouting mission will reward you in good time.

Didnt TJ play for Hereford and Lincoln after his day's at city?

The team i would like to see:

Hendo

Stearman

Sheehan

McCarthy

Kenton

McCauley

Williams

Johnson

Hughes

Hume

Fryatt

The team i think it will be:

Hendo

Stearman

Skills

McCarthy

Kenton

Maybury

Tiatto

Hughes

Williams

Hume

Fryatt

A bit off topic but does anyone know what sky sports channel this match is on?

Only got sky sports 1 and 3 so hoping its not on 2

It's in the Calendar here

or

Try here

or

If you really desperate to know SKy 2,

so bad luck :(

Archived