Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unit

Dunfermline have targeted Leicester's Mark De Vries

Looks like I was wrong.

He's not a footballer that just wants to play football, seems he's ready and willing to rot on the bench and collect a big fat paychek every week from us. :ermm:

*edited to add, he won't even make the bench most of the time, so he'll actually be rotting at the training ground instead*

Did any1 see Sky Sports news where de vries was probably pretending to read a paper, and he ACCIDENTLY looked up at the cameras a gave a cheeky smile. What a ledge. Keep the big freezer machine

Did any1 see Sky Sports news where de vries was probably pretending to read a paper, and he ACCIDENTLY looked up at the cameras a gave a cheeky smile. What a ledge. Keep the big freezer machine

yep, i was encouraged by RK when the players were doing an exercise and he shouted "i wanna see you get at them and take them on". they also seemed to have a really good team spirit which is promising.

Archived