Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unit

Dunfermline have targeted Leicester's Mark De Vries

Horribly narrow and leaves us open, however the 4-4-2 option hardly gives you great attacking outlets on the flanks either...... bit stuffed really aren't we?

It can cry out for it all it wants, he's going to play 4-4-2. There are two things we know about Rob Kelly for sure, 1) we wants Tiatto to play 30+ games 2) He is love with 4-4-2.

If as I think Maybury and Tiatto dont work I hope RK has the insight to change it sooner rather then later. Which really is the best you can hope for as well im afraid.

The why are we going to play 6-2-2. :(

All well and good performing in pre-season but O'Grady should not be elevated in front of Hume and Fryatt who have performed in the league to good effect. Plus there is a reluctance to change because the most of the players in the side people are naming saved us from relegation.

And got us inthe mess to begin with!

Dunfermline have failed in a bid to sign Mark de Vries from Leicester on loan because of the striker's wage demands. (Daily Express)

From todays gossip column.

I can't see whyw e don't let him join them on loan and they just pay us the maximum they can afford, even if it's only £500 a week. It's better than nothing, as we're going to be stuck with him for atleast another season.

why dont we just keep him and make sure he loses that flab.... he could prove quite valuable (spurs) you never say never!

Similar thing with Gerrbrand though. We already have 3 very good strikers and one crap one without him. So we don't need him. Should we offload Hammond then i'd keep de Vries, but he's never going to get in ahead of Fryatt or Hume and he'll struggle to shake off O'Grady aswell for even a place on the bench.

He's never going to take a pay cut, prior to joining us he was thinking of retiring, some say he did :P . But CL persuaded him, presumable with a large helping of cash to keep playing and come to the charity that is LCFC.

Dunfermline have failed in a bid to sign Mark de Vries from Leicester on loan because of the striker's wage demands. (Daily Express)

From todays gossip column.

Why don't we pay his wages? We are paying for him to play in the reserves when instead we can pay for him to play at a more competitive level of football. I don't see the problem.

He's never going to take a pay cut, prior to joining us he was thinking of retiring, some say he did :P . But CL persuaded him, presumable with a large helping of cash to keep playing and come to the charity that is LCFC.

It was before joining Hearts that he was going to retire. Hammond was also going to give up football not that long ago either. Why oh why didn't they?

I can't see whyw e don't let him join them on loan and they just pay us the maximum they can afford, even if it's only £500 a week. It's better than nothing, as we're going to be stuck with him for atleast another season.

I agree entirely Flair he's clearly not going to be involved much and at least it would keep him sharp if he was suddenly called upon due to an injury crisis. I guess we must be holding out for another offer :unsure:

Archived