Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Sky Sports News

the only instant i can recall Kamara dissing Leicester was over our attempts to gain a new manager when we hired Kelly. I've never heard him criticise the team, management or players.

he is usually quite complimentary. last season thought we might be away from the top of the table as some of our new scottish players might not adapt or would take their time too. He was correct. After the Sheff U game even after we lost 4-1 he said we were equal to Sheff U but made defensive errors.

the only instant i can recall Kamara dissing Leicester was over our attempts to gain a new manager when we hired Kelly. I've never heard him criticise the team, management or players.

he is usually quite complimentary. last season thought we might be away from the top of the table as some of our new scottish players might not adapt or would take their time too. He was correct. After the Sheff U game even after we lost 4-1 he said we were equal to Sheff U but made defensive errors.

I haven't got Sky and don't get to see him that often so I really shouldn't be saying how much he slags Leicester off or not, but the whole manager thing did annoy me.

But as it stands, that's not why I think he's a dick.

I think he's a dick because he is a dick.

Thankyou someone who talks a little bit of sense

To me it seems when he comments on a Leicester match he rarely speaks of Leicester.. mainly the opposition. This was the case even in the promotion season when we actually played well.

He was a tit in the masters aswell

Archived